Colorado Urban Legends That Will Haunt Your Dreams
With the spooky season upon us, next month thought it would be fun to visit some of Colorado's most fear-inducing locations.
Colorado, including the Western Slope, has an almost endless supply of Urban Legends and locations that make us all shiver in our shoes. From the website imfromdenver.com, check out the Top 5 spookiest spectacles.
- The Gates Of Hell - Somewhere on Riverdale Road in Thorton. Watch for the Lady in White.
- Third Bridge - County Line Road east of Aurora. Listen to the drums.
- The Ridge Home - Known as the Colorado State Home for Mental Defectives.
- Riverdale Road - Watch for the one head light Camaro.
- The Ghost of Jogger's Hill - Road just off of Riverdale. Watch out for joggers.
Now, we need to now where are the scariest, the spookiest, the blood-curdling scream-inducing spots around Mesa County or the Western Slope.
BONUS VIDEO: Grand Junction Ghost Video