3 New Jobs With the City of Grand Junction for June 2018
Summer is almost here, school is out, and it's time to start thinking about your next big career move. Is it time for a new gig? Have you considered pursuing an opportunity with the City of Grand Junction? Here are three job listing for your consideration.
Looking for something full-time with benefits? How about part time? Well, the city of GJ has both.
You will need to move quick on this one. The job posting ends on June 8. What's involved?
This gig involves a commitment of roughly ten hours per week. Responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone
- Greeting walk-up customers
- Customer service for citizens and staff
- Data entry
- General clerical duties such as copying, filing, and processing mail
This is the newest of the listings. For this position, you'll need a high school diploma or equivalent, and one year of experience in administrative support and customer service.
- Workers' compensation and other department information
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Assisting employees with basic questions about benefits
- New hire orientations
- Drug screens
- Background checks
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- and much, much more....
This is an ongoing opportunity with the City of Grand Junction. The job responsibilities are fairly obvious. Qualifications include:
- Minimum of 21 years of age, as of date of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, valid Colorado driver license
- Good physical condition
- Minimum vision corrected to 20/40 in worst eye and 20/20 in best eye
- Good moral character (past criminal activity may be disqualifying – see list)
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays